No broker is perfect, and 3D Markets is no exception. While they do have a lot of pros, there are plenty of reasons why you might be looking for an alternative to 3D Markets :
- 3D Markets does not accept Paypal (See Paypal brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not accept Neteller (See Neteller brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not accept Skrill (See Skrill brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not allow Scalping (See brokers for scalping here)
- 3D Markets does not offer micro accounts (See micro account brokers here)
- 3D Markets does not offer ECN accounts (See brokers with ECN accounts here)
- 3D Markets does not offer Cryptocurrencies (See brokers that offer Cryptocurrencies here )
- 3D Markets does not offer Ethereum (See brokers that offer Ethereum here )
- 3D Markets does not offer MT4 (See MT4 brokers here )
- 3D Markets does not offer MT5 (See MT5 brokers here )
- 3D Markets does not offer Mac platform (See brokers for Mac users here )
Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered. We analyse over 150 brokers across 80+ factors, from the competitiveness of their spreads to the quality of their trade execution and regulation. Below are ten of the best 3D Markets alternatives.
Top alternative : City Index
A popular alternative to 3D Markets is City Index, a brokerage regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, ASIC and MAS and over 35 years in business. Another strong alternative is XTB, which is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CMB..
Here are some of the key reasons why traders choose City Index and XTB over 3D Markets :
|3D Markets||City Index||XTB|
|Regulator||Financial Conduct Authority||Financial Conduct Authority, ASIC and MAS||Financial Conduct Authority|
|Min. Trade||Varies||1 Lot||0.01 Lot|
|Platforms||Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps||MT4, Mirror Trader, Web Trader, Tablet & Mobile apps|
If you want to read more about City Index, we’ve put together an in-depth City Index review that explores their platform, spreads, and trading conditions in more detail.Visit City Index
If City Index isn’t quite right, we’ve also listed ten suitable 3D Markets alternatives below. You can click between the different instruments to compare each broker’s spreads for that instrument.
Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products and 73% of retail traders lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.